Thursday, October 11, 2012

Medical Me - Baby Aidan meets Big Boy Aidan

"Baby" has become such an integral part of our daily lives, I almost forgot to tell you all about the day he and Big Boy Aidan met.

As I mentioned before when I introduced him, Baby Aidan made his debut on Patch Day.  I wasn't sure how it was going to go, since Aidan's never had a doll before and so hasn't had the opportunity to show any love for them.  As it happened, I had nothing to fear.  It was adoration at first sight!

I love you, Baby Aidan

What do you mean "give him back"?

Dream on, Mommy.  This is MY baby!


Every day since that day, Aidan has loved and cuddled his precious baby.  Sometimes, in the car, he gets the idea that I might take his baby away.  This causes a 10 minutes tirade from a cranky toddler that sounds something like this:

Oh no, mama.  MY BABY.  NO! MY BABY! MYYYYYYY BABY!

Okay Aidan, your baby.  I won't take your baby.

NOOOOOOOOOO!  MYYYYYY BABY!

It's actually pretty cute (the first dozen or so times).

No comments:

Post a Comment