Thursday, June 14, 2012

Another Apology

Yes, it's another apology.  I'm behind on blogging, because life is a bit of a crazy mess.  Aidan's doing well, home from the hospital and happy.  I had to leave my job to care for him, and the stress of not being entirely sure how we'll be buying our groceries and paying our mortgage has kept me from blogging (and thinking.  and breathing.  and sleeping.  but I digress...)

Thank you for bearing with us, and please, please stop back in and see us as we get back into the swing of things in the next few days.  Aidan has a brand new tubie to show off and you won't want to miss it!

4 comments:

  1. I think you have a plenty good excuse for being "behind." Take care of your baby and we'll all still be here when you get back! I hope all is going well.

    ReplyDelete
  2. NO APOLOGIES!!! How about I am sorry for what YOU and your family are going through. Blogging is supposed to be fun and helpful don't stress:-) You have lots to stress about. It is so interestin to read about allergies and how you got to where you are with them. With Sam his whole life has been lots of questions and almost never definitive answers. Praying for answers for you. We have done blood, prick and patch allergy testing, and they are all question reactions that he has had....Its always an adventure. Thinking of you

    ReplyDelete
  3. oh boy, no worries..I am sorry you are going through this, but you will make it..you are so strong!! thinking of you!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm so sorry things are so stressful right now! I hope things are able to normalize soon and I'm glad that Aidan is home from the hospital. Thinking of you guys!!

    ReplyDelete