Tuesday, May 29, 2012

Toddle Along Tuesday - Favorite places to shop

Happy Toddle Along Tuesday!




Today's topic, courtesy of Mama G, is Favorite Places to Shop.  As a parent, you quickly learn how to find the toys, clothes, gear, and diapers that work best for your babe.  No exception here!

My first shopping rule is Thou Shalt Not Pay Full Price.  With that in mind, and the Philadelphia Premium Outlets on the horizon, I head out on the dealhunt.

Most of Aidan's clothes are from The Childrens Place and Gymboree.  They fit him well, and I am frequently able to find outlet sales to combine with coupons, netting me items around $2-$3 each.  The Children's Place gives us khakis, dress shirts, and polos - for those preppy days - and Gymboree provides the tees and shorts required for hitting the playground.  When I don't have the time or energy to hit the outlets, Target is my go-to.  They always have the best jeans, and I can find everything I need (and hundreds of things I had no idea I needed) in minutes. 

For everything else - gear, diapers, toys, and kitchen sinks - there's Amazon.com.  That place never ceases to amaze me with their selection, prices, and customer service.  It's not every day you stumble across a retailer that ships computer software, bath toys, and curtain rods all in the same box!

The best part about shopping online?  Eliminating all of that pesky shopping fatigue!

1 comment: